Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Walking Dictionary

Each day, the words that pop out of his mouth amaze me. I am just trying to keep TRACK of them, to keep a running record here, but know I've neglected to list some SOMEWHERE along the way!

Here's a list for today thus far:
sticky
apple
people
pumpkin
fox
fork

We were at the mall this a.m. to play on the indoor play area for a change, and he went wandering out and into the mall...I asked him if he wanted to go see the "puppy" store, so we wandered over to the pet store. Good vocab practice and he was eagerly pointing out ALL the puppies, but heartbreaking to see sad dogs who deserve to not be cooped up! :(

Yesterday's Words:
bug
puppy
happy

He's asleep now, so we have a brief respite from NEW words, but I'm sure there will be more to come! He seems to have his Mama's gift for gab! :)

No comments: