Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's Yours is Mine, What's Mine is Yours...

I'd realized that when having kids, anything goes...you lose your privacy (for the most part), and anything and everything is superceded for your little one. Case-in-point, yesterday, that made me laugh...

I was eating a bowl of cereal with fresh blueberries on top after B had already eaten, declined further food, and was happily playing. Took that time to feed myself and sat down on the floor with him while he played to eat and keep him company. Enter ET neck. His neck craned all the way up, he exclaimed, "Waz ZAT?" and pointed with his little chubby fingers to my blueberries. In no time, he hoisted himself to my lap, where he dove into my bowl with said chubby fingers, and proceeded to retrieve, and quickly consume, all but a few blueberries. Funny to me that he preferred the ones submerged under milk, so needless to say, this was not a neat recon project!! :) So much for my blueberries, but hey, there are more, and it was worth the chuckle to start the day!

No comments: