Friday, July 31, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

At long last, I finally feel comfortable sharing our news...

We are expecting #2!!!

After infertility treatments and a bit of an ordeal, we wanted to lay low until the end of the first trimester before sharing the news.

I will be 11 wks on Monday, and had my 3rd ultrasound today. Baby is looking GREAT and was moving so much the pix don't clearly show (ha!) the appendages since he/she wouldn't sit still!! :) Frame of reference, in the pix, the head is to the left, looking down, and the little arms are right off the head, at shoulder level. Legs on the right hand side, kind of pointing down... Like I said, he (feel compelled to call it a "he"?) was rolling all around, so we didn't get any cute profile pix ~ I'll TAKE action shots, though!! :)

Hooray!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ack! In all the drama the 31st brought us, I totally missed this!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! Congratulations! I will call you soon!